Monday, January 09, 2006

TO BE A KID AGAIN




Over the weekend I got the blessings of my neice and nephew. Children are such a blessing. The smallest littlest things make them so happy. My daughter was so excited to go to the dollar store to get a buch of junk after she helped her daddy clean up the house. Then when they got back they were so excited to open the fresh can of play dough. I have to admit it that I love the smell of fresh play dough as well. Watching them play store and cheif with the play dough using ther imagination was a great reminder and how we are suppose to beleive as children we are to be innocent like they are. If your ever feeling depressed or sad take the time to really watch your children play and remember they won't be playing like that forever and they won't be so innocent either. Enjoy your kids today and have a blessed Monday.

3 comments:

Randi said...

Play-Dough and crayons smell wonderful! The pics are adorable!

Craig and I thought the movie was amusing although it wasn't what I expected. I didn't think they would embark in a full-on life of crime! I loved the part where he sang the Superman song on the elevator! Too funny! I did tell Craig that if we ever in the same situation, I would drive the getaway car for him! ;)

mommy to six J's said...

Steve would have to drive the car because I have a problem seeing at night my luck I would run into the bulding or the cop car.

Pam said...

I love, love, love the smell of playdough, too -- the real stuff, of course. Thanks for the insights about watching our children more. I need to play along more often.

About Me

My photo
I'm a mom to six amazing blessings. I am married to my best friend. I am a child of God. I am a big sinner saved by his Grace. My children are my life we have Jordan he rocks on drums. My Janae is a pro soccer player. Jacob is a artist, jesiah is a comedian in training by daddy, Jenna is our little princess on her way out of diapers. Baby Jace is exploring his world around him.