Tuesday, January 03, 2006

back to school




I should have started back to school yesterday but my honey forgot to set the alarm plus my daughter was sick and I was no where ready for school. Is I started yesterday my day might have been easier. My morning started out with my one year old getting up before breakfast. He is cutting around 7 or eight teeth.He has been unusually grumpy and fussy. Than after a very boring history story my three year old announces he flushed his ninja down the toilet. At the same time he is announcing this he is crying my ninja my ninja he was bound and determined to go in after it. Quick call to Steve to make sure the ninja would flush ok with no plumbing problems.
Quiet time my house is finally quiet after a busy day. My wild child is sleeping and my baby is playing see photo and my two older children are doing there chores while I play on my blog.well hopefully tommorow will be less hectic. Prolaby not but thats ok. Until next time blessing to all of you.My dad alway's has a smile.

2 comments:

Jan said...

Hey, Thanks for stopping by my blog. It's fun to connect with other Mom's who are homeschooling, or not. We haven't been back to school yet either, because half my kids are away at Grandma's. We also spent the Fall caught up in moving plans, and trying to sell our home. So, all in all, not a good homeschooling year.
Drop by anytime. I'm adding you to my list of links. Blessings!

Randi said...

Jacob sounds a bit like my Josiah when he was little! Flushing ninjas--or whatever was in easy reach was his specialty!

About Me

My photo
I'm a mom to six amazing blessings. I am married to my best friend. I am a child of God. I am a big sinner saved by his Grace. My children are my life we have Jordan he rocks on drums. My Janae is a pro soccer player. Jacob is a artist, jesiah is a comedian in training by daddy, Jenna is our little princess on her way out of diapers. Baby Jace is exploring his world around him.