Thursday, January 12, 2006

Friday


Well it's almost Friday I am going to post tonight because tommorow I will be busy. I still want to keep Friday's as a day for prayer request. If you have any please let me know them and I will pray for you and if its ok I will put your prayer request on my blog I don't have to use your name. 1. My dad that if it's GOD will he will be healed. 2. My friend is getting married in about 8 months and she could use your prayers. 3. My sister is going in to be induced on Wednesday hopefully sooner she wants to go in to labor by herself. 4. My other sister is PREGNANT about 11 weeks. 5. Pray for our community and especially the teenagers. 6. my children.7. the pregnancy center. Thanks for all of your prayers. HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a mom to six amazing blessings. I am married to my best friend. I am a child of God. I am a big sinner saved by his Grace. My children are my life we have Jordan he rocks on drums. My Janae is a pro soccer player. Jacob is a artist, jesiah is a comedian in training by daddy, Jenna is our little princess on her way out of diapers. Baby Jace is exploring his world around him.