Monday, December 26, 2005

prayer request



Hope every one had a wonderful Christmas got up so early I felt like my day was spent in a haze kinda.My children had a great day we went to church which was so nice our pastor did a awesome message. Than we went over to our families house and hung out and had a really yummy dinner. Today we have had a lazy day.
My dad seems to be handling the chemo well so far he said it's from all the prayers thanks for all of your prayer's.If you have any prayer request let me know I would love to pray for you. Speaking of prayers request I have a few1. I have a lot of friends who are pregnant and could use your prayers.2. I have a friend who seems not to be able to get along with her husband no matter what she says she feel like he is mad at her or he is mad at her.3. Please continue to pray for my father. GOD is so good that we have him to turn to in times of trouble and we know he hears our prayer's 5. My dad is super funny he alway's say's funy things .

1 comment:

Randi said...

Hi Char,

I will call you tomorrow and see if we can figure out your problem. I forgot your user name and password otherwise I would have tried it out for you. Don't worry--we will get it going!

About Me

My photo
I'm a mom to six amazing blessings. I am married to my best friend. I am a child of God. I am a big sinner saved by his Grace. My children are my life we have Jordan he rocks on drums. My Janae is a pro soccer player. Jacob is a artist, jesiah is a comedian in training by daddy, Jenna is our little princess on her way out of diapers. Baby Jace is exploring his world around him.