Friday, December 23, 2005

HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS



Wishing every one a merry Christmas my church will be celebrating the birth of JESUS CHRIST on Sunday morning we are located atif you would like more info u can e-mail me at sccornwell@aol.com. No matter how you wish to spend your day I hope it is filled with lots of love,mercy and grace. Remember through all of the holiday business that JESUS died for your sins and he loves you very much have wonderful day and REMEMBER JESUS IS THE REASON FOR the SEASON.4.My dad loves my children

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a mom to six amazing blessings. I am married to my best friend. I am a child of God. I am a big sinner saved by his Grace. My children are my life we have Jordan he rocks on drums. My Janae is a pro soccer player. Jacob is a artist, jesiah is a comedian in training by daddy, Jenna is our little princess on her way out of diapers. Baby Jace is exploring his world around him.