Thursday, December 22, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HON.



DECEMBER 22 ,My poor husband has alway's had to share his birthday with christmas as a child it was not fun for him. As a adult I try to make it a day of celebration and seperate it from christmas. I hope he has a great day and enjoys his birthday. Christmas is so close I has this whole list of things to do during christmas break I think I have done maybe of them so today I have to get busy. I would rather play games with my kids and relax but maybe tommorow we can do that. I also want to watch a fantastic christmas movie with my kids and suggestions. have a wonderful day char 3. my dad has always been there for me.

1 comment:

mommy to six J's said...

Brat i did at it failed but god know's right. I agree I am very lucky to have him as a husband he's a very sweet loving man thanks for the reminder

About Me

My photo
I'm a mom to six amazing blessings. I am married to my best friend. I am a child of God. I am a big sinner saved by his Grace. My children are my life we have Jordan he rocks on drums. My Janae is a pro soccer player. Jacob is a artist, jesiah is a comedian in training by daddy, Jenna is our little princess on her way out of diapers. Baby Jace is exploring his world around him.