Friday, February 17, 2006

relaxing on a Friday have a great weekend

Today is Friday it is one of my favorite days of the week.We have no plans tonight but Saturday we have a fellowship dinner our church and the other Calvary Chapel are uniting as one.It is sure to be a evening of fun and laughter.How good is our Lord that in a small town He is joining together two churches to become one church family.I know we are going affect this town watch out here we come to show you the love of Jesus Christ.
Friday is also prayer request day.1Please pray for our world and for our president.2.please continue to pray for the local pregnancy center and the youth.3.I have a friend who could use your prayers God knows her name just pray for his love and mercy in her life.4.Let's continue to pray for our blog friends their are so many out there who are going through difficult times.
Hope you all have a blessed weekend let the Lord guide your way.

4 comments:

Mom on the Run said...

wrote something inspirational today for you! Please pray for my cousin's husband who is only 40 and is in stage 5 of colon cancer. He just had surgery to remove the cancer. They have 2 young daughters, ages 2 and 6. Have a great wknd! Stay warm!

mommy to six J's said...

Maria,I will be praying for your cousin.My dad also has cancer he was a stage 4 or 5.God is totally healing him he is doing so good.I will pray that for your cousins husband.

Polka Dotted Pickles said...

Cute picture!

Truth said...

I love hearing about churches joining together-that is awesome! That is truly how we will make a difference, "they will know we our Christians because we have love for each other." Others will want to be a part of the family because we are a united family, not a dysfunctional one.

About Me

My photo
I'm a mom to six amazing blessings. I am married to my best friend. I am a child of God. I am a big sinner saved by his Grace. My children are my life we have Jordan he rocks on drums. My Janae is a pro soccer player. Jacob is a artist, jesiah is a comedian in training by daddy, Jenna is our little princess on her way out of diapers. Baby Jace is exploring his world around him.