Thursday, May 25, 2006

The begining of summer

my daughter on the rock wall. our kitten ,Jordan and his friends.


I am so excited to announce that 12 kids gave ther lives to Jesus last night. Our town had a concert fun day in the park it was all about Jesus it was very cool. I have to say that teenagers are so different these days.There idea a mossing like in a mosh pit is so different from the way I remember it. One kid got punched in the eye. Another kid was socked in the nose blood was every where.
Here is the newest addition to our family she is so cute my entire family was present at the birth we watched the mommy cat have all of her babies. That was a fun experiece my three year old sat in amazement.
Tonight my hubby is taking my three children to see Over The Hedge so i am going to a friends house to hang out. Her husband is in Mexico on a mission trip.
Have a blessed day,Char

10 comments:

Mrs. House Mouse said...

12 kids? Awesome! I love the new member of your family! How many babies did mommy cat have?

rachel said...

...my daughter loved the picture of your new kitten ("aawwww")
...and I am excited about the decisions for Christ! Thanks for sharing...praise the Lord!

Chaotic Mom said...

YEAH on the 12 kids!

And you really got me on the kitty pic. I love our new "kitty", but she's growing rather large now. ;)

Truth said...

I love hearing about how receptive kids are to receiving Christ. So cool! Your kitty and kids are so sweet. What a fun learning experience having kittens.

Jenn said...

good to see you online again. Still praying for your dad.

What a great testimony here! and darling addition.

Be well!
~Ems

Polka Dotted Pickles said...

Hi! Cool pics!

Hey, you volunteer at the Pregnancy Center, right? Do they need more help? I am interested...Let me know!

Mrs. House Mouse said...

Hoping all are doing well... including the kitties!

Polka Dotted Pickles said...

Thanks for all the help. Yeah, I will call!

Tanya Nichols said...

OHHH I want one of those!

GiBee said...

Oh, my goodness, that kitty is so tiny!

But ... TWELVE KIDS??? Yay!

About Me

My photo
I'm a mom to six amazing blessings. I am married to my best friend. I am a child of God. I am a big sinner saved by his Grace. My children are my life we have Jordan he rocks on drums. My Janae is a pro soccer player. Jacob is a artist, jesiah is a comedian in training by daddy, Jenna is our little princess on her way out of diapers. Baby Jace is exploring his world around him.