Thursday, March 16, 2006

50 favorite things


1. my husbands laugh
2. my children
3. my family
4.a evening out with my honey
5. good smelling candle
6.snow
7. rain
8. Godslove
9. chick flicks
10. girl talk
11. kisses
12. kittens
13. shopping
14.finding the perfect item for a super cheap price
15. going out to dinner
16.pink
17. brown
18. peanut butter m&m's
19. chai tea
20. alone time with each of my children
21. diet dr pepper
22. my new front loader washing machine and dryer
23. good make up
24. yummy smelling lotion bath and body works
25. my house before anyone else is up
26. music
27. Jordans laugh
28. Janaes laugh
29.Jacobs laugh
30. Jesiah laugh
31. a really good teaching on His word
32. cleaning products I know that is a scary one to admit
33. all of my laundry done
34. perfume
35. a clean house
36. teenagers
37. the smell of fresh baked cookies
38. rainbows

39. alone time
40. blogging
41. baby showers
42. babies
43. being pregnant feeling your baby move for the first time.
44. frienships
45. Gods promises
46. old navy
47. target
48. being a soccer mom
49. fresh cinnamin rolls
50. JESUS GIVING ME ETERNAL LIFE......................................


o.k. that was a lot harder than I thought it would be. Some of them are pretty dorkey but thats o.k. that is the real me. Prayer request. 1. My husband bruised a rib or maybe even cracked it. 2. All of our blog friends who are having a hard time. 3. The teenagers in this world the ones who are saved and the ones who are out there witnessing for their Lord. 4. My church. Thank you for all of your prayers I hope you all have a fun filled blessed weekend.
In His Love, Char

3 comments:

Kate said...

awww so sweet! i loved your list!
have a wonderful weekend. keep us updated on your hubby - praying he is ok.

Polka Dotted Pickles said...

Have an excellent weekend! Rain is awesome...I liked the rain we had this afternoon.

Polka Dotted Pickles said...

Hola, again! That's cool you like being a soccer Mom. :)

About Me

My photo
I'm a mom to six amazing blessings. I am married to my best friend. I am a child of God. I am a big sinner saved by his Grace. My children are my life we have Jordan he rocks on drums. My Janae is a pro soccer player. Jacob is a artist, jesiah is a comedian in training by daddy, Jenna is our little princess on her way out of diapers. Baby Jace is exploring his world around him.