Saturday, June 17, 2006

I have te most fantastic news my dad has been completely healed I said my dad is healed he had a petscan done and the results were unbeliveable.The huge tumors in his stomach are no longer cancer they are now scar tissue.The cancer in his lungs i his back and in his liver pancreas are gone. God is soooooooooooooo good my dad is compltley healed.He does not have to have radiation and he does not have to see his cancer doctor for three months.
I am so excited I am in total sock which is dumb on my part I know what my Lord is capable of doing you just never believe it until you actually see it and experience it.
Thanks for all of your prayers
Char

7 comments:

terrible speller said...

wow!

Truth said...

What incredible news!

Randi said...

No way! I am so excited for you and your daddy! God is just so good!

Unknown said...

Came across your site from Rani's. That is such amazing and wonderful news! God is so good (I sing this to my son all the time). Praise Him for His incredible goodness! Your family is beautiful by the way. You are truly blessed!

Mrs. House Mouse said...

Praising the Lord! Such happy news!

Kate said...

Oh my gosh! That is so wonderful to hear. I am so happy for you and for your dad. God has given you both MORE time to cherish!

Tanya Nichols said...

DOING THE HAPPY DANCE!!! WOOHOOO what a load of all of your minds!! what an amazing healing...loves to you and yours and may you continue to see His miraculous signs and wonders...

About Me

My photo
I'm a mom to six amazing blessings. I am married to my best friend. I am a child of God. I am a big sinner saved by his Grace. My children are my life we have Jordan he rocks on drums. My Janae is a pro soccer player. Jacob is a artist, jesiah is a comedian in training by daddy, Jenna is our little princess on her way out of diapers. Baby Jace is exploring his world around him.