Thursday, January 14, 2010

Why is that both of my babies have a melt down at the same time. One is 1 years and the other is 2 and they have the exact same melt down Jace crawls up to be with his sweet little face and motions for me with his arms and smile to life him up,Jenna comes up to me with her binky and blanket she calls baby and says hold me mommy please. Oh so cute but hard at times to hold them both...
 So I have entered a contest it is the biggest looser it is on face book it is cost ten dollars and the winner gets th epot at the end of two month sit is up to like one hundred and thirty smack a roos. So I entered to help motivate my lazy butt and get me on the right track. Now the plan after lots of  possibilities and let me say there are alot of diets out there so not too healthly I have chosen weight watchers it has been the best for me I have done it before and lost fifty or so pounds on it.. I am begining to see that I eat out of boredom just plain boredom. Watching tv on the phone or the computer. So I have decided to drink a glass of water before I SIT ON MY BUTT.. I am also making sure that I have healthly snacks around for the boredom times.
   Here a few light string cheese. frozen grapes, 100 calorie packs, carrots, apples, so I am determined to beat the boredom blues. Got any ideas or something that works for you while you are either dieting or just trying to be healthly please share  thanks...
I also have started using a small plate rather than the large ones they make it look like you have a lot of food on your plate. I also drink a full size glass of water before every meal So weather you are dieting or eating healthly my prayers go out to you for this is so hard...

1 comment:

Caroline said...

My problem with those 100 pack snacks...I can eat practically 1 in a bite...10 packs unfortunately make 1000 calories. lol. (Obviously self-control is not my strong point)

About Me

My photo
I'm a mom to six amazing blessings. I am married to my best friend. I am a child of God. I am a big sinner saved by his Grace. My children are my life we have Jordan he rocks on drums. My Janae is a pro soccer player. Jacob is a artist, jesiah is a comedian in training by daddy, Jenna is our little princess on her way out of diapers. Baby Jace is exploring his world around him.