Tuesday, December 02, 2008

19 more days

I met with the surgeon for the last time before my surgery. He is so matter a fact kinda guy. Well Char we will see you the 19Th for your c-section and tubal ligation. No I promise to be careful. I will not drink any alchol or coffee the night before or the morning of. Or hey this is will all work out and everything will be o.k. None of that just see ya on the 19Th. Be sure you don't eat anything after midnight and be at the hospital on time 5:30 a.m.

I have been felling very hormonal and emotional about having a baby and a new born also Jenna is going to seem so big when I bring him home. He still has no name and that is bothering me so bad, His nursery is not done and not to mention we still do not have a big enough car for the whole family to fit in.

True confession I have had to stop watching John and Kate plus 8 because to be perfectley honest I am getting very jealous of them getting everything they need. I need a car it is not that big of an idea especially for my Lord. Pleease keep us in your prayers for all of our needs and want's thank you, Char

3 comments:

Sandra Lundy said...

Sending prayers your way.....So long as that precious new baby is coming home into loving arms, that is all that matters, and everything else will work itself out :) I know the final days of pregnancy can be so trying...more mentally than physically. I will say a prayer for you and your family....everything will work out beautifully and you'll have a precious new sweetheart just in time for Christmas :-)

p.s. I agree with you on j&K+8....I think it has gotten a little out of control and is more marketing than real life anymore....it's all about the money I think.



Congratulations and I hope you have a Merry Christmas!

Truth said...

Ah, I understand about the jon & kate thing. It does seem that they get an awful lot of things given to them, a lot of help, etc. Praying all goes well for you and yes, your little one will seem so big compared to the new baby.

Lydia said...

Praying that all goes well! Can't wait to see what name you decide on for the new little one!

About Me

My photo
I'm a mom to six amazing blessings. I am married to my best friend. I am a child of God. I am a big sinner saved by his Grace. My children are my life we have Jordan he rocks on drums. My Janae is a pro soccer player. Jacob is a artist, jesiah is a comedian in training by daddy, Jenna is our little princess on her way out of diapers. Baby Jace is exploring his world around him.