Thursday, November 22, 2007
Jenna at 4 months old
Here is hoping that you and your family have a very Happy Thanksgiving. I have so much to be thankful for this year. As Thanksgiving approaches it has me thinking about how much I take all of the things that I am thankful for I take them for granted. So for this year I am going to list 10 things that I am thankful fro and then spend each day thanking my Lord and Savior for them. I challenge you to do the same. As we all know that every good thing comes from Him.
10 things that I am so thankful for.
1. My Lord and Savior and the beatings you took for me.
2. My lovable Godly serving hubby.
3. My beautiful angels Jordan,Janae,Jacob,Jesiah,Jenna.
4. My beautiful new baby girl. JENNA FAITH
7. GODS WORD
8. MY MOMMY
9. CH AI TEA
thank YOU Lord FORALL OF MY PRECIOUS BLESSINGS....
IN his LOVE AND MINE, CHAR
- mommy to six J's
- I'm a mom to six amazing blessings. I am married to my best friend. I am a child of God. I am a big sinner saved by his Grace. My children are my life we have Jordan he rocks on drums. My Janae is a pro soccer player. Jacob is a artist, jesiah is a comedian in training by daddy, Jenna is our little princess on her way out of diapers. Baby Jace is exploring his world around him.