Sunday, June 17, 2007

SHOWER'S OF BLESSINGS

yummy carrot cake
me and my super great friend she is just like a sister to me.

sisters and there beautiful girls
I had a my baby shower at a local coffee shop here in my town. We has a super great time the food was yummy the cake was delicious and my Friends and family are more than I deserve. I can not believe how soon I will be holding a new born. She is due in JULY 18TH but my doctor will be gone that week so we will have a induction on the 11th. That is so scary for me to even think about. I have so much still to do. I can't even believe this one myself I went to put up my old crib which is only 2 years old I lost the little slider piece to the crib the one that allows you to put the side rail up and down. I called the company and the number is disconnected that is so my luck. Walmart has no new number I called another company and she said they would let me now if they had it with in the week it has been over a week and a half. I am praying so hard for this little piece I love my crib it is natural sleigh crib. Please pray that I can locate this little piece it is so aggravating.

Hope everyone had a terrific father's day, Char

9 comments:

Sweet Tea & Grits said...

Looks like you had a fun time celebrating the upcoming arrival of another precious baby girl! Congratulations to you, Char! You are blessed!

smileymamaT said...

Oh a shower! Fun! I hope you find your piece. Have you searched the Internet? by company name or "replacement crib parts" or something? Good luck!

Kate said...

oh that is so aggrivating! i hope you find that piece! you are glowing with that mommy to be happiness! looking forward to hearing more as the day gets closer!

Bored Insomniac said...

Good luck finding you piece. Looks like a wonderful shower!

Heidijayhawk said...

looks like such a fun time! can't wait to see the new little one! are you ready?

Stephanie said...

Eek! You are almost a mama again! How thrilling. Babies are the most perfect gift. :) This is my first time stopping by, I can't wait to look around.

Hope you get your part!

Caroline said...

What a nice shower! I hope you've been able to find the crib part (Ebay maybe?)My first grandchild should hopefully make her appearance tonight or tomorrow!

Sharon said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for your prayers. It's nice to meet you!

Congratulations on your 5th child! The cake looks so good and I love carrot cake.

Praying that you will find the crib piece you need.

Susie said...

Hi Char,
Just wanted to say thanks for stopping by to visit. Your new little girl will be here so soon!
Those beach photos were taken just north of Mendocino, CA. It was an unusually lovely day there with sun, blue skies and blue seas. Glad you enjoyed them!!
:)

About Me

My photo
I'm a mom to six amazing blessings. I am married to my best friend. I am a child of God. I am a big sinner saved by his Grace. My children are my life we have Jordan he rocks on drums. My Janae is a pro soccer player. Jacob is a artist, jesiah is a comedian in training by daddy, Jenna is our little princess on her way out of diapers. Baby Jace is exploring his world around him.