Monday, October 30, 2006
My husband and I just got back from a romantic outing together. Steve and I have been married for eleven years. We went to a little town about a hour from our house we went to a very romantic four course dinner. It was a special time and I am so very thankful that we got the chance to get away. I was in the hospital for our last anniversary. Now I have special loving memories to replace my old anniversary day. Since we celebrated eleven years I thought it would be fun to tell him eleven things that I love about him.
1. He loves his Lord.
2. He loves me
3. He is such a wonderful dad to our four children he is always there for them.
4. He has a heart to serve he loves opening our house and having people over.
5. He has the best warmest personality.
6. He gives our children Godley wisdom.
7. He would help anyone with anything.
8. I love his smile.
9. I love how he loves everyone around him.
10. He has the patient of job.11. I love you for giving me four wonderful children.
Well those are just a few. I love you Steve thank you for eleven wonderful years.
- mommy to six J's
- I'm a mom to six amazing blessings. I am married to my best friend. I am a child of God. I am a big sinner saved by his Grace. My children are my life we have Jordan he rocks on drums. My Janae is a pro soccer player. Jacob is a artist, jesiah is a comedian in training by daddy, Jenna is our little princess on her way out of diapers. Baby Jace is exploring his world around him.