Friday, July 07, 2006

HAPPY FRIDAY



I hope you all have a wonderful Friday. Tonight we are going to a friends house for a barbecue his daughter has walked away from the Lord so he is having a big barbecue for her and her boyfriend so we are praying for lots of opportunities in their lives to be able to talk to them and show them how wonderful our Lord is.
Saturday night we have young adult bible study that is a lot of fun if you are interested in that please let me know it is at the church at 7:30. OUR pastor is going through the book of Genisis.
In His Love and mine, char

1 comment:

Mrs. House Mouse said...

Praying for your friend's daughter!

About Me

My photo
I'm a mom to six amazing blessings. I am married to my best friend. I am a child of God. I am a big sinner saved by his Grace. My children are my life we have Jordan he rocks on drums. My Janae is a pro soccer player. Jacob is a artist, jesiah is a comedian in training by daddy, Jenna is our little princess on her way out of diapers. Baby Jace is exploring his world around him.