Tuesday, April 04, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JORDAN




I can not beleive my oldest is 10 today. I was two weeks over due and I had to be induced after 12 hours of labor Jordan Steven came into this world. My first baby I don't think you ever get that feeling back of how it is to have your first baby. How you get to spend so much time with them they are it they have your attention 24/7. He was such a good baby I could take him anywhere I went.
Today you turn 10 J.o. and I want you to know how much I love you. You are turning into a sweet gentlemen who loves the Lord. You have teh BIGGEST HEART any mom could ask for. You made me so proud of you when we went shopping the other day and you held the door for me and any one else who was around. I love how you love to help others and pray for any one who need prayer. You are a light to this lost world. My dreams for you is that you will continue to love Jesus with all of your heart mind and soul. You will put others before your self and treat others as you want to be treated.
Have a special birthday son your dad and I love you so much.
If you have a chance please stop by his blog and wish him a happy birthday he loves to recive comments. im begging you to be my escapethat is his blog name.
Have a great day,Char

10 of Jordans favorite things
1.Jesus
2.music
3. friends and family
4. showbread
5. relient k
6. candy
7. shrimp
8. movies
9. clothes and shoes
10.life

12 comments:

Stephanie said...

Well happy birthday Jordan!!

Diane Viere said...

Happy double digit day Jordan!

Diane

Randi said...

Happy Birthday, Jordan!

Sandra said...

Happy Birthday Jordan :)

Polka Dotted Pickles said...

Happy birthday, buddy!

terrible speller said...

Sweet sweet sweet, Oh I cherish every moment with my first child. He is such my sweet heart still.

Tanya Nichols said...

happppyyyyyyyyyy birrtttthhhdayyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

owlhaven said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GiBee said...

Awww! Happy Birthday, big boy!

Dawn said...

Hope your day was the best ever!!

Truth said...

Happy Birthday Jordan!

Kate said...

When mine turned 10 (double digits), it really hit me in the heart! Have a wonderful memory filled birthday.

About Me

My photo
I'm a mom to six amazing blessings. I am married to my best friend. I am a child of God. I am a big sinner saved by his Grace. My children are my life we have Jordan he rocks on drums. My Janae is a pro soccer player. Jacob is a artist, jesiah is a comedian in training by daddy, Jenna is our little princess on her way out of diapers. Baby Jace is exploring his world around him.