Saturday, January 13, 2007

PSYCHO SHOPPER

I came to realize something about myself this weekend. It is that I am a psycho why you ask. I got word that Old Navy was having the hugest sale of the year. They had 50 percent off of the clearance price. Can you believe it I was ata lost for words. One of My favorite stores had lost their mind. So come Friday morning I awoke to snow and freezing temperatures. Do you think that stopped me nope. Let's see I have a free babysitter a daughter who is so excited to spend mommy time. So I say self we have to go the roads are not that bad and Old Navy is having a huge sale.
After freezing my buns off while I scraped my car with my daughters help, we bundled up ourselves and risked our lives in the freezing cold. It was all worth it the roads were not that bad. We arrived at the store with lot's of other crazy people. My heart skipped a beat when I saw how wonderful the sale actually really was. Here are a few of my deals a jacket for hubby original price$ 44.50 my price $9.00. fleece lined pants original price $19.50 my price $5.00. Pants for hubby$ 6.00 jeans for daughter$ 5.00. sleep pants for me $4.00. My day PRICELESS. IF you have ever became psycho over a sale share with me. Char p.s. total savings for the day were over FIVE HUNDRED BUCKS.........................

9 comments:

Randi said...

I am wiping the tears from my eyes RIGHT NOW! I love Old Navy sales. I wonder if it will still be going on this week? Did you leave anything for me to buy????

Polka Dotted Pickles said...

I love sales...

Elise @A Path Made Straight said...

Old Navy is the best. Those are incredible prices!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Lisa said...

*LOL*

Unknown said...

I remember when we had to go to the US to shop at Old Navy and the sales were awesome. We have since had Old Navy come to Canada but I have to say.... the sales suck big time! It sounds like it's time for another trip south!!

Unknown said...

I remember when we had to go to the US to shop at Old Navy and the sales were awesome. We have since had Old Navy come to Canada but I have to say.... the sales suck big time! It sounds like it's time for another trip south!!

melanie said...

i hit it the last day, actually the very last hour, and yes picked over!! but when you have a wide range of ages and sizes there is always a deal to find!! love old navy clearence!! you have beautiful children.

Truth said...

Woo hoo! I LOVE it when I get bargains like that.

Blogger profile name said...

Oh, my! I'm going to have to check that out!

About Me

My photo
I'm a mom to six amazing blessings. I am married to my best friend. I am a child of God. I am a big sinner saved by his Grace. My children are my life we have Jordan he rocks on drums. My Janae is a pro soccer player. Jacob is a artist, jesiah is a comedian in training by daddy, Jenna is our little princess on her way out of diapers. Baby Jace is exploring his world around him.