Thursday, December 28, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESIAH

your such a two year old sneaky as ever.

happy birthday Jesiah finger licking good

I am so behind on my blog. My baby had a birthday he turned two on December 10. He was so funny he kept getting into his cake while I was making it and eating the batter he got his older brother stool and he climbed right on top of the counter. All and all he had a great birthday we went the theme of sport balls. He loves any kind of balls he can throw and catch all of them real well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday! How fun to see them so big and happy.

Did you ever find out what was happening with Janae? How is J #5?

Mrs. House Mouse said...

LOVE that lil face!

About Me

My photo
I'm a mom to six amazing blessings. I am married to my best friend. I am a child of God. I am a big sinner saved by his Grace. My children are my life we have Jordan he rocks on drums. My Janae is a pro soccer player. Jacob is a artist, jesiah is a comedian in training by daddy, Jenna is our little princess on her way out of diapers. Baby Jace is exploring his world around him.