Tuesday, August 22, 2006

HE GUIDES OUR FEET.


Good morning,
I read this in my quiet time this morning and thought I would share it with all of you.
Before you start your day put on Jesus.

1. He is the truth ( John 14:6)
2. He is our breast plate of righteousness(Romans 13:14)
3. He guides our feet in peace (Luke 1:79)
4.He is our shield of faith (Hebrews 12:2)
5. He is the captain of our salvation(Hebrews 2:10)
6. He is the word made flesh (John 1:14)

Let him guide your feet today be in His presence. Have a great day.
Char

2 comments:

Beverly said...

Thanks for your visit to my blog. These promises are a true blessing.

Wendy said...

Thanks for visiting me too.

What great things to remember always.

About Me

My photo
I'm a mom to six amazing blessings. I am married to my best friend. I am a child of God. I am a big sinner saved by his Grace. My children are my life we have Jordan he rocks on drums. My Janae is a pro soccer player. Jacob is a artist, jesiah is a comedian in training by daddy, Jenna is our little princess on her way out of diapers. Baby Jace is exploring his world around him.